, 1/3 pages
|Subject | How God led me in Canada in 100 ways
||Wednesday, 07.04.11 ( 1424hit )
| 안녕하세요! 캐나다에 어학연수도 유학도 아닌 워킹 홀리데이 즉 취업 비자를 받아서 일하는 것으로 간 학생이 중심을 보면서 체험한 것입니다. 쉬운 영어니까 10분만 투자하면 쉽게 읽으실 것입니다. 부디 성취감이 떨어졌다고 생각하면 무언가 힘 내세요!|
How God led me in Canada in 100 ways
1. God had me to decide Toronto.
2. God gave me safety on all the way to Canada.
3. I felt the importance of my family.
4. God gave me lots of friends who have faith.
5. I read many Christian books.
6. I met a good roommate.
7. Through Farzam I met Charles.
8. Though Charles I met every missionaries in UBF Ryerson.
9. I went summer UBF retreat in Oshawa.
10. God gave me opportunities to look around USA and Canada.
11. God let me lead worship songs in UBF Ryerson and ISMC(international Students Ministries Canada)
12. I improved my guitar skill.
13. Now I can read every English book, magazine and newspaper without dictionary.
14. My parents are proud of me.
15. God gave a job at Cinnabon.
16. God let me live by myself without parent’s support.
17. Every morning I wake up, I start the day with reading bible and prayer.
18. God gave me a cheap flight ticket to travel all around the USA.
19. God led me to Peoples church.
20. I haven’t lost even a penny during the journey.
21. God led me to offer tithe.
22. God allowed me to have one to one bible study with Charles.
23. Through Farzam I met Travis.
24. Trough Travis I met his parents David and Bonny.
25. Through Travis I met his girl friend Jenna.
26. Trough Jenna I met her brother Nicolas and her friends Priyanca and Erin.
27. Before I getting a job at Cinnabon God had disciplined me to have faith in Him.
28. In work place God gave me two times raisings.
29. January 2007, I became the employee of the month.
30. I sent gifts to my parents and my brother who is in the navy.
31. By God’s grace I got nice laptop at cheap price.
32. Now I know better Toronto than Seoul.
33. Thank God for the Christmas play in which I had a role as a pianist.
34. I haven’t got any clod.
35. Thank God for giving me excellent health.
36. God let me to meet Susan through whom I volunteered.
37. Through volunteer work, I felt the importance of helping others.
38. God inspired me this when I do something good to others. “You are not doing this for Jesus, but to Jesus.”
39. Through TV, God improved my listening skill.
40. I learned how to write resume.
41. I met many good people through ISMC.
42. God led me to meet Philip Yancey whom I like.
43. Through C.S. Lewis’ book, I could get confidence.
44. I saw Franklin Graham.
45. Through Winnie who is my friend, I met some friends.
46. God helped me to get through every tough situation.
47. God gives me a healthy body.
48. I’ve learned lots of new worship songs.
49. Now I can pray in English.
50. I can sing in English.
51. God gave me a new vision which is to serve foreign Christians in Korea.
52. God gave me friend to pray for me in Korea and also in Canada,
53. I’ve read about 10 English books in Canada.
54. Through the book ‘Emerging hope’ I got a new sight for this generation.
55. God gave me lots of Korean friends who have good faith.
56. God never leave me alone.
57. Through Daily bread every morning I open my bible.
58. God gave me sense of direction in Toronto.
59. God let me have passion for the people who are suffering on street.
60. I served food and cleaned dishes in mission centre.
61. I realized God doesn’t care any positions though it is high or low in human’s view.
62. God used me to lead worship songs in International Students Ministries.
63. God led me to right church which is good for me.
64. Through Travis’ family I met Imran, Laura, Jim, Grace.
65. Through Travis I met Jenna whose family was very welcomed to me in every way and helped me to share my story.
66. God led me to one-to-one bible study.
67. God led me to offer tithe every month.
68. Rita invited me to the breakfast prayer meeting where the guest speaker is Phillip Yancey.
69. I wasn’t good at computer, now I am good.
70. Through testimony-sharing I learned the importance of testimony.
71. Through one-to-one bible study God gave me vision to be a shepherd.
72. God used my dish-washing skills in volunteer job.
73. I met lots of friends who are from every part of the world.
74. Now I know a lot of English worship songs.
75. I can lead worship in English.
76. God gave me passion to study in English.
77. Now I can understand English worship service.
78. Through Charles’ life style, I learned what God’s servant is supposed to do.
79. God protected me in Canada’s rough snow storm.
80. Through the failures in job searching God let me rely on Him.
81. Through Chicago’s big scale God enlarged my view point.
82. Through sending lots of friends God showed me this. “You are not alone.”
83. When I first came Toronto God gave me a job in Italian restaurant right away.
84. Through ‘The Point’ I could make lots of friends.
85. Through lots of TV programs I could learn Canada’s culture.
86. God gave me some social experience through Tax-refund in Canada.
87. Through Mission fest I realized that many people are devoting themselves to God’s ministries.
88. When I was discouraged my roommate Anne encouraged me a lot.
89. On Christmas day I enjoyed God’s fellowship with some families who have good faith.
90. Through Winnie who is one of my friends in People’s church God taught me God’s Lordship.
91. I got confidence to discover every situation that I encounter.
92. I got confidence to explore every part of the USA.
93. Through Joshua whom I met in Summer UBF retreat I learned what shepherd is supposed to do.
94. Now I can help Korean students who came here for English study.
95. Through worship song leading in UBF and ISMC, I got passion as a worship leader in Korea.
96. Now I can tell my friends how God helped and led me in Canada when I go back to Korea.
97. I realized how Korea churches are blessed in Canada.
98. I got new vision in Canada as a music therapist.
99. Where ever I go God is with me. Holy Spirit lives in my heart.
100. God inspired me about God’s existence through this sentence. “Somebody lives in my heart.” Now I’m writing a song with this sentence.